This Policy also explains how we protect that information once it is in our hands. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name, address, phone & fax number, email and contact information including social media contact information.
Other information that you enter on forms on this website
What information do we NOT collect?
- We will not ask for a Social Security number.
- Our customers should never provide us with their Social Security number.
Why do we collect your information and what do we do with it?
We require your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize this website according to your interests.
- We may use the information for the specific purpose stated on forms on this website.
We do NOT sell personal information to third parties?
We will not sell, distribute, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may transfer your personal information to third parties but only if this is necessary to fulfill services or your orders. These third parties are obliged to respect the confidential nature of your personal information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Using these links will cause you to leave our site. We do not have any control over third-party websites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to such sites. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The Company may change this Statement from time to time.
If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this web site so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.